Mark Bostrom is a Chicago area fitness, technology and ergonomics consultant. To send a question about exercise physiology, biomechanics, health promotion, sports performance or general comments or suggestions about the Aprioriathletics.com web site, Send Mark a message. We'll be posting replies here regularly. We don't routinely send answers back by personal e-mail, except for dialogue to clients.
MORE HELP ...
Before sending a question, you might want to check if the question is already here. If you don't find the answer, send us your question. Questions are answered by Mark Bostrom, M.S. (exercise physiology) -- a paramedic turned fitness consultant with over 15 years experience consulting orthopedic specialists and fitness consumers. Remember, answers shouldn't substitute the advice of a medical doctor because the lack of physician guidance in a worst case scenario could cause serious illness to go undetected with grave consequences. We reserve the right to reject questions or refer questions to your physician or other agencies.
- For Frequently Asked Questions about this site, click here.
- If you are looking for technical information about this site, click here.
- If you arrived here from the yellow pages, you might want to click here.
- If you are looking for fitness resources, click here first.
- If you are looking for the definition of a fitness term or technology term or any word, click here.
- For information about what to expect from Chicago's weather and how it might affect your workout or athletic competition, click here. for ChicagoSportsWeather.com.
- You can get more information about what our company does by clicking here (Apriori, Inc. Company Profile) or Solutions for a list of services.
- You can get more information about Mark Bostrom's excellent credentials by clicking here.
- We have an Index to "Question Mark"-- a list of question topics already answered. Someone else might have already asked your question.
- We'll read all questions and comments, but keep in mind that some questions with complicated solutions may require a professional consultation or referral to another agency. Some questions may be off the scope. Remember, e-mails are NOT routinely answered for this section.
- Please send us suggestions for new features you'd like to see. We save all suggestions for future decisions on additions to our service.
HOME | Site Map | Center Stage | Our Solutions | Our Satisfied Clients | Fitness Topics
PFP Newsletter | Company Profile | Contact Information | Help | Glossary | ?Mark | About the Author | Disclaimer
©Copyright 2000-2004 Apriori, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
APRIORIATHLETICS and Progressive Fitness Personality are Service Marks of Apriori, Inc.
All products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.